|Chair:||Architect CHEUNG Kong Yeung|
|Member:||Architect AU YEUNG Pak Hung|
|Architect CHAN Hon Wan Edwin|
|Architect CHAN Wing Ki Margaret|
|Architect CHO Wing Cheong Peter|
|Architect HSIUNG Yee Ming Donna|
|Architect LEE Chi Chung Wilson|
|Architect LI Chun Luen|
|Architect TANG Chun Wai John|
|Architect TSANG Kwok Leung Derrick|
|Architect WONG Po Lung John|
|Architect YIP Sze Tsun|
1. The Board may appoint a committee of not less than 3 persons who are members of the Institute to examine the qualifications of applicants.
2. The Chief Executive of HKSAR may nominate a person to be a member of the registration committee, and if a person is so nominated, the Board shall appoint him to the committee.
3. The registration committee shall make recommendations to the Board on the acceptability of qualifications which require the Board’s acceptance under section 13(1)(a)(ii) or (iii).
4. The Board shall not be bound by a recommendation of the registration committee under subsection (3).
5. The Board may delegate any of its functions relating to registration and the renewal of registration to the registration committee.
1. To examine and verify the qualifications of applicants for registration or renewal as Registered Architect ("RA");
2. To make recommendations to the Board on the acceptability of applicants for registration or renewal as RA;
3. To review and monitor the registration and renewal process as RA including the Professional Assessment; and
4. To advise the Board generally on matters concerning the registration and renewal of registration as a RA.
Frequency of the meetings: 3-5 times (over lunch) per year
Size of the Committee: 5-12 members